Introducing the most comprehensive single-pump fuel system for 350z and G35, the CJM S2.
By eliminating every restriction point of the factory fuel system and feeding the rails parallel, fuel pressure drop at high flow rates is minimal if not eliminated. Without pressure drop as a concern, you can confidently maximum the output of your fuel pump and provide balanced pressure behind each injector.
A significant feature of the S2 system is the large stainless feed pipe replacing the factory 5/16 pipe. Our pipe is 1/2" diameter with -8an end-fittings. It clips into the factory fuel pipe support hangers with just minor modification to the clips.
This system re-routes the fuel lines away from sources of high heat; the exhaust manifolds and turbochargers on the TT vehicles. The fuel lines cross over to the transmission and travel up the rear of the engine directly into the rails.
This system utilizes a "return correction", which is a vital modification kit for the fuel pump assembly which allows you to convert to a RFS but still retain the factory venturi siphons. These siphons are required in order to use the entire volume of fuel in the tank and allow the swirl can to function properly.
The components in this system are large enough to support later addition of our twin fuel pump assembly.
Compatibility and Fitment Information: Installed to your original rail spacers, these rails interface with the fuel injectors at the same height as the original fuel rails. Our included short spacers are recommended when installing with popular 48mm aftermarket injectors. These rails accept 14mm o-rings.
Included Components and Options
CJ Motorsports Billet v.FE FPD Rails:
- Billet Machined and Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Integrated OEM Nissan R35 GTR FPDs with SS Clamps
- Stainless Fuel Injector Retention Clips
- Stainless Hardware
- -6AN Fittings
CJ Motorsports S2 Plumbing Kit:
- Billet QD Fuel Pump Output Fitting
- Teflon w/ SS Braid and PVC Black Coated -6AN Fuel Pump to Hardpipe Hose
- Stainless Steel 1/2" Hardpipe
- Hardpipe to Rail Parallel Feed Assembly (-8an to Y block, twin -6an to rails)
- Parallel -6 Rail Outlet to Regulator Hose Assembly
- Teflon w/ SS Braid and PVC Black Coated -6 Return Line
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- Billet External Adjustable 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Input and Output -6 Fittings
- -6 Plug
CJ Motorsports Return Correction Kit:
- Hardware kit for converting factory returnless fuel pump module to accept return fuel
- Keeps OEM venturi system fully functional
- Regulator Type: Select your preference from Aeromotive and Fuelab options.
- DEI Fire Sleeve: This quality insulation for -6 hoses is recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- Mini Fuel Pressure Gauge: When not installing an in-cabin fuel pressure gauge, you will need this to set and monitor fuel pressure.
Detailed Photos and Information:
CJ Motorsports Billet V.FE FPD Rails: Our 4th model of fuel rails for the VQ35DE features a larger bore, integrated FPDs, and fuel injector retention clips. Includes all required stainless steel hardware for installation.
S2 Plumbing Kit: Every inch of plumbing is upgraded with the S2 system, beginning directly at the fuel pump housing. A billet fuel pump output fitting is used to adapt the factory QD to -6an. The fuel pump output hose leads from this fitting to underneath the vehicle where it feeds the -8an stainless feed pipe. Our feed pipe features twice the internal surface area of the factory pipe, making it a key component in pressure drop reduction. A parallel rail feed hose assembly, constructed of a large -8an hose with a billet Y-Block splitting to twin -6an, routes the fuel feed up the transmission case and to the rear of the engine, and avoiding the close proximity to the exhaust manifolds of the factory routing. Individual rail return hoses lead to the regulator, and back to the tank with a single -6an.
Fuel Pressure Regulator: Choose your preference from 3 optional regulators that we stock. Each adjustable regulator has opposing side inlets with a downward facing outlet. They can be installed with no vacuum line for a static rail pressure setting, or connect a vacuum reference line for a continuous rail pressure differential (1:1).
Return Correction Kit: This hardware kit is used to convert the factory fuel pump module to accept return fuel while maintaining integration of the 2 built-in venturi systems