A fuel pressure gauge is necessary for setting an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and also makes for a useful fuel system diagnostics tool.
This compact mechanical gauge, with a rear-facing 1/8 NPT thread, is ideal for installation directly in the fuel pressure regulator or other plumbing in the engine compartment.
Our custom designed face for this gauge features a prominent 0-100 PSI scale that was intentionally placed away from the bezel to widen the viewing angle compared to other faces available on these gauges.
There is a discrete secondary BAR scale around the outside. 3.5 BAR (~51 PSI) is indicated on the straight upward hash mark,
which is conveniently the pressure setting to be used on Nissan VQ vehicles when configuring a new return system install for use with an ECU calibration built on the stock fuel system. For any other calibrations, consult your tuner for your proper fuel pressure setting.
- Case Outside Diameter: 1.6" (40mm).
- Bezel Outside Diameter: 1.75" (45mm).
- 1/8" NPT Center Back Connection.
- Silicone Filled for Vibration Dampening.
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- NOTE: Do not install in close proximity to exhaust components or extreme heat.
- NOTE: Do not remove or dislodge the rubber plug, it contains the silicone liquid.
- NOTE: The air bubble in the silicone liquid is intentional.