The CJM S0 system for the R35 GT-R is a simple, quality, cost effective means of adding an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to the factory fuel system and rails.
The supplied return hose interfaces with the OEM quick-disconnect fitting at the end of the factory return pipe.
A billet FueLab adjustable pressure regulator is included with a laser-cut stainless steel mount and hardware for a no-drill installation.
No irreversible modifications to your GT-R are required for installation of this system.
Mini Pressure Gauge:
You will need a fuel pressure gauge to set the adjustable regulator.
If you are not installing an in-cabin gauge, we recommend adding this 1/8 NPT liquid-filled pressure gauge that can be installed to the regulator gauge port.
This quality insulation for -6 hoses recommended for insulating the fuel lines.
- 3 feet is sufficient for adding protection to the fuel lines in this kit.
- 6 feet can provide coverage for other plumbing on your vehicle.
6AN Adapter, 2-Bolt: <LINK>
R35 S0 Plumbing Kit:
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, 6AN Adapter at Rail to Regulator Inlet.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Regulator Outlet to Return Pipe QD Adapter.
- 6AN QD Pipe Adapter.
- Adjustable with 1:1 Vacuum Port.
- Aluminum 6AN Port Fittings and Plug.
- SS Firewall Mounting Hardware included.
Complete the package with a set of fuel injectors.
Optional Pressure Gauge.