The S1 VQ35HR fuel system builds on the S0 system by introducing our billet aluminum fuel rails and additional engine bay plumbing.
Starting with a 6AN QD adapter for the fuel feed pipe, a 6AN hose feeds fuel into the rear of the RH fuel rail.
The rails are joined in the front with a short 6AN crossover hose and fuel leaves the rear of the LH rail leading to the adjustable regulator.
From this point back, it matches the S0 system with a 6AN return line leading back to the fuel tank and a return correction kit for the fuel pump housing.
Pressure Gauge Optional.
This is our most popular current HR fuel system.
The series style plumbing (one rail leads to the other) is a clean approach and, with appropriate fuel injector and pump upgrades, it is suitable for use at power output levels up to, and exceeding, the factory HR short block.
As with all our fuel systems, the hoses are constructed from SS Braided PTFE. Most the hoses have a black PVC coating to protect your chassis or neighboring components from the abrasion of stainless braiding.
Intake Manifold and Fuel Injectors not included.
Choose your platform.
Mini Pressure Gauge:
- G35s require a longer return hose than 350z.
- Contact us before ordering for a Sedan.
You will need a fuel pressure gauge to set the adjustable regulator.
If you are not installing an in-cabin gauge, we recommend adding this 1/8 NPT liquid-filled pressure gauge that can be installed to the regulator gauge port.
This quality insulation for -6 hoses is highly recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- 3 feet is sufficient to protect the return line from from the regulator until it leaves the engine bay.
- 6 feet will provide additional coverage or can be used for other plumbing or wiring harnesses.
For this application we would highly recommend a pulsation damper in each fuel rail.
FPD Fuel Rail Kit, VQ35HR: <LINK>
Z33 S1 HR Plumbing Kit:
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- 6AN QD Pipe Adapter.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Pipe to RH Fuel Rail.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Exposed SS Braid, Rail Crossover, Front.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, LH Fuel Rail to Regulator.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Regulator to Fuel Tank.
CJM Return Correction Kit: <LINK>
- Adjustable with 1:1 Vacuum Port.
- Aluminum 6AN Port Fittings and Plug.
- SS Firewall Mounting Hardware included.
Fuel Pump Relay Kit:
High performance fuel pumps put a greater load on the wiring, and the small factory wires can not only get very hot to the touch, but they can prevent your new pumps from performing at their best. Install a relay kit for each pump to upgrade the fuel pump wiring.
Complete the package with a set of fuel injectors. We recommend 1050cc injectors for all boosted VQ35HR applications under 700whp.
- Fits with OEM injectors or most injectors compatible with stock rails.
- Compatible with most popular injectors using a 14mm o-ring and 48mm body length.
This system utilizes a "return correction", which is a vital modification kit for the fuel pump assembly that properly converts it to return-style while still retaining the factory in-tank venturi system.
Without this modification the fuel pump would be unable to recover fuel from the left-hand side of the tank.
Optional Pressure Gauge.