Superseding the popular CJM S1 return fuel system for the 370z & G37, the S1.E kit features a host of updates
and improvements. Due to the popularity of E85 among or customers, the system has been entirely reimagined
to better accommodate this fuel. For builders seeking the maximum performance from the factory fuel rails, this is our solution.
Pressure Gauge Optional.
Fuel flow improvements begin directly within the fuel pump module. Entirely bypassing the integrated fuel filter
housing, fuel is pumped directly out the top hat of the fuel pump module through a PTFE hose and -6AN bulkhead fitting.
Returning fuel is brought in through the original output port and plumbed into the venturi jet-pump system by replacing
the original in-tank pressure regulator with our billet regulator delete assembly.
As the internal filter housing has been bypassed, its internal filter can optionally be deleted to make room for the Walbro 450 or 520 fuel pumps,
and/or increase surge protection volume inside the fuel pump module.
The S1.E plumbing kit is constructed from stainless braided, black PVC coated, PTFE hose with crimped aluminum hose ends.
An Aeromotive inline filter and a CJM "no-drill" filter mount is included standard. Hoses in the engine bay are secured to
the firewall with included cushion clamps. A billet aluminum fitting is also included to adapt the regulator output hose to
the original fuel feed pipe, re-purposing it as the return line.
Vehicle, Pump Type, Filter Media:
Mini Pressure Gauge:
- Select your vehicle type, describe what size hose barb your fuel pump has, and choose your filter media.
8mm (5/16"): Stock, Aeromotive 340, AEM 340, DW200/300, Walbro 255
10mm (3/8"): Walbro 400/450/520
Cellulose: Gasoline Compatible (10 micron)
Microglass: Gasoline & E85 Compatible (10 micron)
You will need a fuel pressure gauge to set the adjustable regulator.
If you are not installing an in-cabin gauge, we recommend adding this 1/8 NPT liquid-filled pressure gauge that can be installed to the regulator gauge port.
This quality insulation for -6 hoses is highly recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- 3 feet is sufficient to add some protection to hoses just in close proximity to the exhaust manifold.
- 6 feet will provide additional coverage or can be used for other plumbing or wiring harnesses.
Fuel Tap, 4-Way: <LINK>
Z34 Inline Fuel Filter Kit:
Z34 S1.E Plumbing Kit:
- Billet Aluminum Inline Filter, 10 Micron, 8AN.
- 6AN Reducers.
- Mounting Hardware.
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Fuel Pump Hat Output to Filter Inlet.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Filter Outlet to 4-Way Inlet (top). With Cushion Clamp.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, 4-Way Outlet (rear) to Regulator Inlet.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Regulator Outlet to Stock Feed Pipe (QD). With Cushion Clamp.
- 6AN QD Pipe Adapter.
- 10 Heavy Duty Nylon Cable Ties.
Z34 Return Fuel Pump Kit:
- Adjustable with 1:1 Vacuum Port.
- Aluminum 6AN Port Fittings and Plug.
- SS Firewall Mounting Hardware included.
- PTFE Fuel Pump Output with 6AN Bulkhead.
- PTFE Return Hose and Regulator Delete Assembly.
Billet Fuel Pump Hat:
Follow the link to learn more about this highly recommended upgrade.
Fuel Pump Upgrade:
There is no better time to install a fuel pump upgrade! Be sure to opt for the new strainer, pigtail, and relay kit.
Complete the package with a set of fuel injectors. We recommend 1050cc injectors for all boosted VHR applications under 700whp.
- To emulate the factory fuel system for use with your existing tune, set the fuel pressure to 52psi and do not connect a vacuum line to the regulator.
- Connect a vacuum/boost reference line to the regulator for a 1:1 constant pressure ratio. Consult your tuner.
The 4-way fitting interfaces with the stock fuel rail inlet tube. Fuel feed is sent in through the top, straight into the rail inlet. The rear port feeds the fuel pressure regulator. There is a 1/8 NPT port on the front for the optional fuel pressure gauge.
An Aeromotive filter with 10 micron element is included, allowing the bypass (and optional removal) of the factory filter inside the fuel pump module. A "no-drill" stainless filter mount is included to secure the filter to the underbody using an existing underbody cover bolt.
The filter is secured to the bracket with heavy-duty Nylon cable ties (provided but not shown).
The appropriate adapters are included to adapt the filter to the plumbing kit.